When uploading your TikTok video as a task, you will need to generate a code to authorize your TikTok video as a spark ad. Check out this article on how to create a code and get started on successfully monetizing your content!
Note: This can only be done via the mobile/desktop app (the flow is exactly the same for both).
- Once you’ve uploaded your video in the tasks section of the campaign you’re working on, in the Deliverables column, you’ll notice the date your video has been uploaded.
2. Click on the date the video was added and you’ll be directed to the video in your TikTok app.
3. Click the more options icon (3 dots) and select Ad settings.
4. Ensure Branded content and Ads authorization is turned on. From there, click the generate button next to Video code.
5. You will then have the option to select the duration period. This will be provided to you in the campaign details of the collaboration. Once you’ve selected the duration period, click Authorize.
6. Once the code has been generated, you’ll have the option to copy the code to your clipboard.
7. Head over to the Tasks section for the collaboration you are working on in ACTIVATE and paste the code in the textbox above the Submit the code button.
8. Hit the Submit the code button and you’re done!
Article is closed for comments.