A Custom Content Campaign provides one with the flexibility to work with selected influencers across multiple channels in unique ways. This provides influencers with the ability to market content using the voice that their audience is familiar with and have already proven responsive to.
- To begin, click New Campaign, followed by Create Custom Content:
- This will take you to the campaign "setup" page. Here, you can provide your influencers with a general overview of your campaign.
Be sure to review our Best Practices for help with completing this page.
- Once you're satisfied with your campaign's Setup, click next to fill out your campaign Instructions:
Special Instructions: Clearly indicate any special criteria you want to set such as (if applicable): geography, demographic, age group, gender, food/dietary restrictions, work deadlines, and more.
You can go into more detail about what you will be asking for your influencers once they are engaged in your campaign.
Mentionable Handles/Hashtag Instructions: This field is pretty straight forward. What tags and handles would you like for your influencers to include in their posts? This is usually used to tag the name of the brand being promoted. Remember to use commas to separate multiple tags.
- Click Next to set up your campaign Filters. Here you can specify what type of influencer you're looking to work with for your campaign. If you're looking to cast a wider net, leave as many of these fields blank as possible. Whenever you add a filter it will block influencers from being able to apply. This includes influencers who may have opted out of sharing this information:
Categories: Stick with very broad vertical titles to gather the most influencer applicants (such as beauty, home decor, fashion, lifestyle, fitness, mom, etc). If you go to the search bar on Activate, you can also see exactly how many influencers fall under a specific vertical. You can change these verticals at anytime - even after you launched the campaign for recruitment.
- Compensation:Fixed Fee: Choose how much you'd like to compensate your influencers. This is generally not open for negotiation and can not be modified once the campaign is live, so choose wisely.
Influencer Bid: This option allows for the influencer to suggest how much they'd like to be compensated. The campaign manager can then choose to engage the influencer for the suggested amount or suggest a different amount. This process repeats until both parties are happy.
Non-Cash: Click here to fill in what you'd like to compensate your influencer with if not money.
- Clicking next will take you to the final step: Review and Publish. Here you can go over all of the details you've filled out in the steps prior. If there's something that needs to be adjusted, click Edit to return to the previous step and update it. After the campaign is live, it will no longer be possible to update Compensation Type, Required Platforms, Influencer Gender, or
Once you're happy with your campaign details, fill out your payment details and check out!
Please sign in to leave a comment.