Here are some best practices when drafting your campaign:
Required Platforms(Custom Content Campaign):
Select which platform you'd like for your influencers to be able to promote your brand. Influencers that do not have these platforms connected to their account will not be able to apply for your campaign, so make sure that they are necessary.
Specify what type of product/service you are looking to market and include a clear call to action.
Here is your chance to really pitch your campaign to these bloggers!
Be sure to include:
- Your product/brand’s campaign goals.
- What type of influencer you are looking to partner with.
Example: “Avid runner, 20-35yo, has experience working with sport brands.”
- Any brand key points you want the influencer to keep in mind while writing her blog post
- SOW: Share exactly what the Scope of Work (Assignment) is.
Specify word count, if applicable
- If you are offering something other than a monetary compensation, please specify it
- What social channels aside from the blog do you want the influencer to post about
Campaign Manager email:
Use the email address belonging to the point of contact for this campaign. This email will receive notifications regarding updates specific to this campaign.
When will your campaign be finished? Once the campaign ends, influencers will no longer be able to apply, however Activate will continue to collect analytics for 90 days.
If this field is left blank, the campaign will automatically end in one month.
Content Review(Custom Content Campaign):
Content Review will require influencers to submit a draft of their content before adding a link to their published work. Learn more here.