When the relationship between an engaged influencer and a campaign is not working out, we always recommend communicating with the influencer first in an honest, precise and kind manner.
Both parties should do everything in their power to work around any obstacles that would obstruct a successfully completed campaign. It's important to keep these conversations civil so as not to risk the reputation of either the influencer or your client.
In your email, please include:
- A link to the campaign.
- A link to the offending influencer's profile.
- How the influencer is violating our terms of service or otherwise not cooperating.
- The steps taken thus far to resolve the matter.
Our support team will review the situation and respond within 24 hours with next steps. Repercussion will be determined on a case by case basis and can include:
- Removing the influencer from a campaign.
- Temporarily disabling his or her account.
- Permanently disabling his or her account.
- Removing the ability to work with specific advertising accounts.
The appropriate response will be determined by the severity of the offense and the influencer's track record.