In an effort to ensure smoother campaigns, and to celebrate those influencers doing an amazing job, we’ve implemented a new Strike Policy on Activate by Bloglovin’.
You can review our contract terms HERE (Section 16. Termination) + be mindful of the following:
- One strike will temporarily disable your Activate by Bloglovin’ account + may make you ineligible for some campaigns. It will be determined on a case by case basis when your account will be reinstated.
- Two strikes and unfortunately you will be removed from the platform.
- If a strike is issued during a campaign, you may or may not be disengaged at any time (regardless of whether or not the content has already been created). This scenario will ultimately result in zero payment.
- ONE MAY INCUR A STRIKE ON THEIR ACCOUNT WITH OR WITHOUT PARTICIPATION IN A CAMPAIGN.
So what constitutes a strike?*
- Hostile and/or crude behavior toward a campaign manager, influencer, and/or anyone you’re conducting business with.
- Providing wrong and/or misguided information either within your Activate by Bloglovin' profile and/or when applying to a campaign, e.g., linking accounts with fake followers or listing the wrong location.
- Refusal to complete campaign requirements.
- Failure to disclose/include FTC requirements.
- Failure to disclose any conflict of interests.
- Lateness in providing any campaign deliverables.
- Contacting a client direct either via social media, email and/or by any other means.
- Disclosing any confidential information that may disrupt and/or hinder the campaign itself.
*all instances are reviewed thoroughly prior to implementing a strike and you will be given the chance to state your claim.
When in doubt, please contact email@example.com.
If you feel you’ve been given an unwarranted Strike, you may state your case to firstname.lastname@example.org.