For campaigns you've worked on that include Instagram Stories, you can now submit insights for those Stories on ACTIVATE.
Here is a step by step guide on how to submit your Instagram Stories Insights.
Before submitting your Instagram Story, make sure to take a screenshot of your story's insights via your Instagram app.
Below are the steps and a tutorial video teaching you how to access your Instagram Stories Insights to take screenshots.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Step 2: Select the "Archive" icon (it looks like a clock with a counterclockwise arrow) from the top left of your profile. If you're on an Android, it will be on the top right.
- Step 3: You should now see a feed of all your Instagram Stories. Select the story that you are trying to submit.
- Step 4: Swipe up on the story and click on the bar chart icon on the top left. If you don't have a business account,
- Step 5: You should now be able to see your story data. Take 1-2 screenshots as needed to make sure that the full insights screen is captured. If you don't have a business account, just take a screenshot of the number of views your story received.
Now that you have your screenshot, you can submit it on ACTIVATE.
Below are the steps of how to submit your Instagram stories link and insights attachment.
- Step 1: Go to the "Posts" tab of the collaboration that you're participating in.
- Step 2: Click on "Submit Link" and then proceed to click on the Instagram stories icon.
- Step 3: Browse and attach the insights screenshot(s) you took of the story that you are submitting.
- Step 4: Our image recognition feature should auto-populate the data from your screenshot. Please verify that the numbers match the screenshot you attached. Once you're ready, click submit and you're done!
We suggest filling in 0 for those fields that are required if there is no data.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your campaign manager or submit a ticket.