Creating custom fields to store data for your influencers in your IRM is simple. Follow the step by step guide below:
- Step 1: Hover over your profile picture on the top right and select "settings" on the dropdown
- Step 2: Click "IRM" from the settings sidebar on the left
- Step 3: Click "Add Field" at the bottom left. This should bring up a modal that allows you to create a field for your IRM.
- Step 4: Choose between the different field types:
- Short text: recommended if the data you're storing is only a couple words long and in free text form
- Long text: recommended if the data you're storing is multiple sentences+ and in free text form
- Checkboxes: recommended if the data you're storing allows you to pick one or more from a list of options that you've set (i.e. influencer's favorite cities)
- Dropdown: recommended if the data you're storing is only selecting one option from a list of options in a dropdown (i.e. influencer's shoe size)
- Date: recommended if the data you're storing is in date form (i.e. an influencer's wedding date)
- Attachment: recommended if the data you'e storing is in the form of an attachment (i.e. contracts)
- Step 5: Once you've set the field type and pressed "save," it will now appear as a field in your IRM for you to add data to (for each influencer) and search/filter for.
- Step 6: You can always come back to your IRM settings page to edit the field name, options, and visible status of every field type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.